2. How many bottles (shampoo, conditioner etc.) are lying around your bathtub?
3. What is your favorite type of shampoo? conditioner?
4. Do you always buy your shampoo and conditioner in a set (as opposed to buying different types for each)?
5. Do you prefer stationary showerheads or movable?
1. Typically under 5 minutes. That, plus my penchant for eating my meals quickly and for getting up at around 5am, made me an ideal candidate for boot camp.
2. A lot less than I used to when I had my hair long. I used to wear a ponytail; after I got out of the Marine Corps I said "no more haircuts!" and literally didn't set foot in a barbershop for 20 years. Eventually I noticed that as I got older my hair wasn't looking as good as it used to, plus it was getting in the way when I'd exercise. So I had it buzzed in the spring of 2014, and I've been keeping it short ever since.
3. Johnson's. I share with Bunny.
5. After I broke my right arm last fall, and couldn't raise it over my head for weeks, I became a big fan of the detachable nozzle on a hose. I am sure anyone who had to come within 50 feet of my right armpit appreciated it, too.